Monday, March 27, 2006

B2B : Back 2 Bohol!



Over the weekend, our office department held our annual Teambuilding activity and finally, our bosses got generous enough to send us to one of my most favorite places in the world... BOHOL!

Exactly a year ago, I visited the place with my diva-bulous friends and I had the greatest time! This time going back, though my purpose is different, I still had a wonderful experience.

Bohol is actually my Mom's hometown (Tagbilaran City) and I remember going there a number of times when I was a lot younger. My eldest sister also has already made it her new home since she married a Boholano. So you can only understand that more than just seeing the various tourist spots in the island, being in Bohol is like getting back to my family's roots.

Below are some photos taken during our Teambuilding trip...


click on images to enlarge








In the coming weeks, I will again have a chance to go back to my roots when my diva friends, my Sunshine and I visit Camiguin where my father was born and raised. Needless to say, I can't wait!



...Like I just got home!










Creative Commons License

1 comment:

najjems said...

waaah!!! BOHOL!! we went there last last week as our family vacation.. ang ganda dun! parang walang problema.. I sooo want to live there myself. lol


..blog hoppin'! ^_^