Tuesday, July 18, 2006

In Da HOUSE

Filed under Television


There's a new TV show that I have fallen in love with and quite frankly, I'm surprised I have. I normally am not one to like shows or movies that take place mostly in hospitals (or crime labs for that matter) since I'm not exactly a technical kind of guy and I think I have an attention span of an eight year old and watching these shows seem like hard work for me.

Until Dr. House...




House is a medical drama that packs a lot of sarcastic comedic punch courtesy of Dr. Gregory House, an anti-social, limping, skeptically neurotic but intuitively amazing doctor. The show is cleverly written with some of the most interesting medical cases, touching human interest stories and the funniest 'zingers' and punchlines. It's so impressive how they deal with a different mysterious case each week and come up with ingenious ways to determine the cause of and cure for the sickness.

The actors led by Hugh Laurie as Dr. House are really very good and their chemistry is just right. This is probably why I managed to stay focused watching the series since they were so engaging. I learned that House has become a hit in the U.S. and I'm so glad it has. I hope to see more of it in the future.

Try to catch this amazing show if and when you can. You won't regret it.! Dr. House may always say "Everybody lies...", but this time, I definitely am not!



Cuddy: There's no 'I' in team...
House: Yup. But there's a ME, when you jumble the letters...








Creative Commons License

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

House is, by far, my favorite television series. I wouldn't miss an episode to save my life.

Oliviah said...

Oh my gosh, I love that show! That Hugh Laurie has got some great eyes. TV annoys me and I fully expected to be annoyed by House when my room mate turned the show on but I was hooked within the first 15 minutes. Did I mention Hugh Laurie's eyes?

Musicguy said...

House is my favorite show right now. I never miss it!

Jose said...

House is a great show but me... I'm still waiting for the next season of "Prison Break".

Over 40 said...

This is my favorite show. I can't wait until it starts again in the fall. Right now it's just reruns. Who couldn't resist the Doc? There is just something about him thats hot.