Friday, July 07, 2006

Hitting A Mark v.2

Filed under MADONNA | Self


As I have briefly mentioned in an earlier post, our office recently had our annual medical exams for our HMO provider and the dutiful(?) employee that I am, I willingly subjected myself to the routine. One of the first stops is a visit to the scale to check on how much one weighs.

It's actually been some time since I weighed myself and I was a bit anxious to get on the scale to know my current number. I knew that I gained some weight over the past year but I was still surprised to learn how much I put on... 25 friggin' pounds!!! Not that I've gotten huge lately (& not that there's anything wrong with that), but I am aware that this could be the start of something 'big' (pun intended). So, I guess it's time to go back playing that long-lost fitness video I have ignored for quite a while and get myself exercising again...

Anyway, moving on to more pleasant things, I just realized that my site recently reached the 30,000-hit mark! Not too shabby, huh? Thanks to all who take time to read my blog. You may not get much from this, but it sure is a great outlet for ME.


Let me also take this opportunity to show you some new images of my one and only Queen, MADONNA. She recently had a photoshoot for her advertising campaign for the clothing company, H & M and here are just some of the pictures released to the public...



Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge Click to enlarge



Incidentally, Madonna has also released a letter of appeal to gain support for yet another charity close to her heart. This is the Raising Malawi campaign that aims to provide help to the children of Malawi, Africa which is the second poorest country in the world. You may click on their site below for more information.


Support RAISING MALAWI



You may also check out in this site's multimedia section a clip from Madonna's Confessions Tour where she sings "Live To Tell". Click here to view.



We've got to save the life
of every boy and girl
that grows up in this world...

- Madonna, Love Makes The World Go Round









Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Manish said...

Thanx for visiting my blog. Your site is a treat for madonna fans.

*eLLe* said...

may quiz na naman ako! :) try mo i-answer oki, masaya yun :D