Saturday, July 15, 2006

I CONFESS To Almighty Madge

Filed under MADONNA | Friends


As if my Mega-week is not enough...

I'm on cloud nine one more time this week when a very good friend of mine Jun (who, God bless him, has not gotten tired of sending me amazing stuff) sent me cool Madonna souvenir items from her Confessions Tour.

I got the Confessions Tour shirt, a cute (and pink!) cap, a set of Madge pins and a nice keychain. This is the second time Jun sent me Madonna tour merchandise after I got the Re-Invention Tour items 2 years ago.


Click to enlarge



Special thanks to Macky, the most fabulous 'courier' ever...

And of course...Jun, as I have texted you, words are not enough for my gratitude... It will come back to you hundredfold... Mwah!



Nobody knows me, like you know me...
- Madonna, Nobody Knows Me







Creative Commons License

4 comments:

*eLLe* said...

time for another quiz! :D

Anonymous said...

have you seen the pics during the concert on kc's multiply? grabe, you'd feel like you were there!

http://kooki.multiply.com

San Francisco Guy said...

you're welcome =)

Anonymous said...

i watched the phoenix tour. i love maddy but it was shocking to see realy young kids (7 yo and below) at the concert! -dearjessie-