Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Man Overboard



Three years have passed and now I'm back!

I have to admit, I did not miss writing on my blog all that much. Posting status updates on Facebook with the accompanying pictures and occasional one-liners were enough to share what I had been up to and where I have been the past three years.

Now, here I am pretending to be a writer again.

Out of the sea...
Wish I could be...
Part of your world...
...again!

Now that I have finally jumped ship and decided to work on land again, I intend to get back on this blog to share my thoughts (mindless and/or otherwise) and my experiences (pleasant and/or not) to those who care enough to care.

To another start...

To a new beginning...


Creative Commons License

1 comment:

AJ said...

You're grounded, literally! LOL! Welcome back to land and to the blogosphere. Parang ang drastic ng decision, or baka feeling ko lang, hehe. I think this calls for a get together. ;)