Monday, May 09, 2005

How Do You Measure A Year?


Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes

How do you measure -- measure a year?

In daylights -- In sunsets
In midnights -- In cups of coffee
In inches -- In miles
In laughter -- In strife

In -- Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure a year in the life?

How about love?

Measure in love

Seasons of love



How time flies and yet, how slow it goes by . . .
It seems just yesterday when we first realized that being a part of each other's life is a risk worth taking and it's a gamble that is paying off more abundantly as minutes pass by.

Love tried to welcome us and I'm glad we did not draw back . . .
doing so would be an enormous breach of destiny.


For you my Sunshine, my heart, my soul, my all . . .

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


No comments: