Friday, May 26, 2006

worrY no More

Filed under Sunshine


The past few days had been very stressful and depressing for me. As I have mentioned in my last post, My Sunshine has finally left for work abroad and I am now just starting to adjust to the situation. What made the days more worrisome was the fact the I was not getting any word as to how his trip went and if he got there safely. No call, no e-mail, no nothing.

This afternoon, my mobile phone sounded off and lo and behold, it's a message from My Sunshine saying Hi and letting me now that he got there okay and is doing well!

Whew!!! Thank God for Yahoo Mobile!



I want you to laugh,
To kill all your worries;
To love you,
To nourish you...







Creative Commons License

3 comments:

Mama Mouse said...

Rocco ... I'm sorry to hear of this. I can't imagine being separated from my husband for that long ... and after only two years together it is probably harder.

Just try to take it one day at a time ... speak to each other as often as possible .... write often ... send videos ... and the time will fly by a little faster.

Hugs,
Mama Mouse

*eLLe* said...

ako'y nagbabalik :)

yuri said...

i feel for you rocco. have the same thing going on. but instead of him being away, I was the one who went abroad. hahaha... ang hirap