Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back At Sea

So I'm back...

Back at sea for yet another year...

But as I embark on another contract as a seafarer, I can't help but look back on my very brief respite from work. The too short of a 2-month vacation spent with close friends in the place I now re-affirmed that I will always call home.

And I want to thank my very good friends for making my homecoming so much worthwhile.

As Madonna once declared: “I may not be a homecoming queen or anything, but I sure feel like one…!

To my good buddies from MB Philippines (you know who you all are!), my FAB friend from Sanfo, my great sistahs from my most recent previous office, to my fellow pri-Madonnistas, my new-found friends that formed the Batch 48 Enervon-C… my heartfelt Thank You for the time and fun moments shared…

But most especially, my heart screams and hollers the biggest words of gratitude to my much-loved and much-missed Sunshine

Despite the inevitable awkward first encounters when I first got back, when we did not know how to begin again… we were able to move past the past, and move on to a more promising tomorrow…

Our moments may not be many, but they were surely special…

My heart aches more now than it did the first time I left home and it’s because I know a part of it is left with you.

But now at least I know that my return home next year, offers me more to look forward to.

And I know that “somewhere, beyond the sea somewhere, waiting for me, my lover stands…






Add to Technorati Favorites!


Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! We are currently doing a study on blogging and would like to invite you to fill out a survey that we have prepared regarding this topic. This will only take 5-10 minutes of your time. 

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!