Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Power of a Secret

While hanging out at home over the weekend and watching TV, I whistled along with a TV network's slogan. How does it go? Yah, like I can put in into words, hmph! Anyways . . .

Like most times, I found myself whistling the same tune the whole day for no apparent reason; oblivious to my partner's request for me to cut it out. I figured, if he could stand me singing at any moment, he wouldn't mind my whistling.

Until finally he literally put his foot down and said, "STOP THAT! I HATE THAT!". Kinda shocked and a little upset, I asked why he hates it when I whistle. He answered with a simple, "It reminds me of something . . . just don't ask what!".

OOOOOOKKKKKAAAAYYYYY, fine!

Like I can argue with that!


1 comment:

San Francisco Guy said...

ganda...super secret ba? hahaha!