Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sweeter In The End

Filed under MADONNA | Videos


Its arrival was rather uneventful and not much buzz was heard nor felt, which is uncharacteristic of a Madonna video. But finally, the Get Together music video has arrived and I gotta say, the wait was quite worth it...


click on image to download
courtesy of MadonnaNation
much thanks to MadonnaNation for the video link



Some of my friends (or at least one of them) weren't quite impressed. But in my opinion, the video was creatively made. Like what MadonnaNation (where I got this video) aptly observed, it's like an Andy Warhol painting come to life.


Do you believe in love at first sight?
It's an illusion, I don't care...








Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you seen this remixed version?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EUqVAj61yf0
-dearjessie-