Monday, October 13, 2008

The Return of the Material Comeback

It goes without writing, I have been lazy on my blogging...

Funny that just when I seem to have so much more to say, so much more stories to tell and so much more to recount, I have suddenly become mute...

It’s been said that a picture is worth a thousand words & that’s pretty much what I have posted to try & make up for my only 3 blog entries in one whole year! I have managed to pick what I think are the best pictures that have been taken of me in all the places I’ve been in the past the past 11 months.

But I realize that that’s not enough...

In this day & age, a picture is only worth a thousand words, when there’s at least a caption that come with it... ;-)

So slowly, I’ll update my photos...

So soon, I’ll start blogging again...

Thanks largely in part to my much-awaited, long-saved-up-for, ‘Katas ng Dagat’ notebook... (I also have my own camera now! No more free-loading cam-whoring!), I can hope now to be more active again in my once-active bloggery.

Now, if only I can finally figure out where the best, easiest & free-est wi-fi place is, then I’m set!

Yup, no paid long-term internet account for me, my dear...

After all is said & done, on some levels, one way or another, in some matters, in this Material World...

I’m still your typical, practical & mostly uncompromising cheapo!

Material Boy or not...

And that my friend, is something I’m not entirely ashamed of... ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved every phrase of this entry. Thanks for sharing your amazing adventures and photos, bunso. Keep me posted and looking forward to your accounts of the next 26 countries... until you conquer the rest of this wonderful world! I love you, Ryan bunso :)