Friday, November 25, 2005

I am Gifted!



I received my first of (hopefully) many gifts to get for this year's holiday season!



It came from my clients based in California who have never failed to send me a package every year since I started handling their account. Though the element of surprise is no longer there since they ALWAYS send me boxes of assorted nuts (no pun intended) and fruit candies, I am still happy to have them again this year.

I will not have the candies and nuts by myself. I'll share these with my colleagues who readily back me up everytime I can't come to the office (it happens a lot!). But I still get to keep the beautiful boxes!

Just one more thing to be thankful for this time of year...

And to all of my friends in the United States,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Slice a turkey for me, why dontcha?



Was it all worth it, and how did I earn it...






Creative Commons License

1 comment:

genderist said...

Nothing like feeding your allies chocolates!