Saturday, November 05, 2005

Hung Up on E.M.A.donna



Just when I thought I had to wait for days (maybe weeks) to finally see it on local TV, I had the good fortune of chancing upon a video link for MADONNA's scene-stealing opening performance of Hung Up for this year's MTV Europe Music Awards.

I mentioned in my last blog entry that I was not totally impressed by the Hung Up music video. However, seeing Madonna's live performance, the song was amped up to a whole new experience. I was totally blown away!

And now, I just can't wait for the Confessions on a Dance Floor album to come out!

And as Hung Up goes...

... Time goes by so slowly for those who wait!












Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you might be upset thatI say this but tell me you didnt laugh when Ali G called her the dancing transexual.

Jae Kay said...

song - good

video - awful. And Madonna used to be a video master!