Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Who Knew?



Allow me to share some of the lyrics from this Avenue Q song that I very much enjoy listening to.

This is for you Sunshine, for the 18 incredible months we've had together so far (and hopefully so many more to come...)


All those nights I lay in bed
Thoughts of you running through my head.
But I never thought the things in my head
Could really happen in my bed

All those years I missed the signs,
Couldn't read between the lines.
Who'd have thought I would see the day
Where I'd hear you say
What I heard you say?

And now I find
What was always in my mind
Was in your mind too.
Who knew?
Fantasies come true!

And now I see
That what I'd always dreamed of
Was meant to be.
You and me,
Me and you.

Fantasies Come True!



We've gone this far, longer than we expected, and I hope this would be as long as forever...



Eye to eye we need no words at all...







Creative Commons License

No comments: