Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sunshine Award Winner Me



In my 32 years, I have only received very few awards or recognitions: the occasional 1st or 2nd honors in grade school, an Alay Kapwa award, a Service Medal in Boy Scouts and a 5 Year Service recognition for my 5 Years of Service in Makati Shangri-La Hotel.

Last night, I received another award from My Sunshine.

Without a doubt, this will be the most valuable of the lot. It was given to me as a belated gift for a very special occassion last month.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Congratulations
to
Ryan

for the wholehearted Love, Care and Dedication you have shown in our relationship . . .

Happy Anniversary, Hon!




Words are not enough to describe how I feel . . .




3 comments:

San Francisco Guy said...

SEE??????? o ngayon, ano chika mo??? it was obviously important to him. SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!

Me said...

Kaya nga!!!

Tell me, what have I done to deserve this??? Ahihihi . . .

San Francisco Guy said...

ewan ko nga ba...balahura ka naman...hahaha!!! just jealous...ching!