Wednesday, June 29, 2005

With Hands Like His



After getting rave reviews from friends who have seen Sunshine's works posted here last week, I finally told him that his 'private' artworks have now gone public...thanks to me! Though he got extremely red in embarassment, the big smile on his face was an indication that he was happy with what I've done. So . . .

I present to you now another set of art works from my Sunshine, this time with his permission.

Enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Billy"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Faded Flora"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Duo"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Floating Flora"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Hilltop"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Aquarium"



Encouraged by your positive remarks, he's working on new sketches right now as I write this. More coming soon!



1 comment:

San Francisco Guy said...

puro flora...ibahin mo naman ang title! he "Duo" parang pang pride! still, beautiful sketches. he really needs to pursue this seriously.