Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Works of heART



A few months back, Sunshine started to sketch and draw as a hobby. He eventually anted it up and now uses water colors and oil pastels. The shy guy that he is, he never lets me watch him as he works and only shows me the finished work if he thinks it's any good.

Amazingly, most are great (despite his self-deprecating disagreement). Those that aren't, are not really that bad.

Allow me to showcase some of his artworks. I am posting these without his permission (a worthy risk to take...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Salakot"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Prayerful Nude"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Rural"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Floral"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Mother & Child"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Night City"


So, is it just me or doesn't Sunshine have something goin here???



3 comments:

San Francisco Guy said...

why doesn't he pursue this further? he obviously has talent. and why is he jsut expressing this now? tell him that they look really good!

vaniety said...

i want the flower! give me the flower! hehe. :) they're really great. give my regards. ;)

Me said...

Thanks for the rave reviews!

I finally told Migs that I posted his works here and that you liked them.

Ayun, namula sa hiya! But I know deep inside, masaya yung tao sa comments niyo. :-)