Friday, July 29, 2005

all WORK, all PLAY



Guess I'm one of the grown-ups
Now I have to get the job done



I almost forgot that yesterday marked the 4th year that I have been working in the company I am presently connected with.
Whew!! Who would've thunk!?

So I guess Congratulations is in order not just to myself but most importantly to our company for . . . well for lack of better term, SURVIVING ME!

And in tribute to my friends and colleagues at work who have stood by me through all my feats and foibles, I present our group picture... (photo altered to protect their identities, hah!)



Here's hoping for more years of stable employment!



2 comments:

Tobie said...

Sounds like life at my office too.
Sigh.

San Francisco Guy said...

dapat lang no? pano tayo rarampa kung wala kang anda? heller!