Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Love Justified



In true MADONNAesque narcissism, I present to you my friend Elgin's rendition of MADONNA's Justify My Love maxi-single CD cover featuring the one and only . . . ME!


A Masterpiece of Madonnanista Elgin



Here are more CD cover interpretations by Elg featuring the MadPack! The photos were taken during Victor's birthday "concert".

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Say what you will but I'll say this back . . .

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend
on the permission of another!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mattew, lost my cel eto tem nbr ko o9157756458

thurs 7pm little theatre, ccp
ang premiere ng SARONG BANGGI

wag kang mawawala, k

nagmamahal,
emman
immaterialboy