Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sunshine Down



Sunshine has been sick since the other night. What we thought as a simple fever turned out to be more than that. Like any regular mate, I initially made him take Paracetamol tablets thinking it would be enough. But to no avail.

As I left for work earlier, he's still hot with fever and is beginning to show symptoms of tonsilitis. After my text consultation with my doctor friend Francis, I learned that it would take antibiotics to do the trick.

The upside? I got to play nurse today! Unfortunately . . . I wasn't any good!

What I lack in skills though, I made up for with empathy and calming words of encouragement.

If that would be enough to make Sunshine get better, life would be fair after all . . .



2 comments:

vaniety said...

aww...sabihin mo, pagaling sya. ;)

San Francisco Guy said...

ganda...buti na lang at di ka nag-perform ng physical exam sa kanya, including i.e....tanong mo sa friend mo kun ano yung i.e.!!! hope he feels better soon!