Friday, August 12, 2005

All About Survival...



It's been a week since my father was admitted to the hospital and I'm glad that he is showing some improvements, albeit slowly. We're starting to get our hopes up that he'll pull through and will be home anytime soon.

Meanwhile, I have decided to slowly get back to my usual self. I have been gloomy the past few days and although I know it's understandable, I feel that should I go on like this any longer, I'd be insane! As a friend suggested, I also have to look out for myself and guess what, I will!

Call it Self-Preservation if you will . . .

Besides, what I earlier described as the darkest days of my life, seem to see more light as they go by.

I am so looking forward to tomorrow for the much anticipated MADONNAthon party that my Madonniac friends and I have been waiting for. Even if I was not able to have a personalized shirt made with the Material Boy logo (see above) that I was planning to wear for the night, I'm still going anyway. I know that for that party, what I'll wear would not matter as much as having a Madonna attitude. And THAT, I know I have! Hah!








Creative Commons License

No comments: