Wednesday, August 17, 2005

And When She Falls...



MADONNA had an accident yesterday while spending her 47th birthday with husband Guy Ritchie and her children, Lourdes and Rocco in their Ashcombe estate.

I learned about this breaking news late during my work shift as I was prepping to go home. I did not think much of it thinking it wasn't that serious. But after watching the news hours later, I realized that it was no laughing matter. Fortunately, Madonna was released from the hospital the same night of the accident and she's now recuperating at home.

Thank GOD she did not do a Christopher Reeve . . .





Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing about the Christopher Reeve thing when I first heard about Madonna. I am glad she will be ok.

I think I will stay with my min pin. Although, at 6 lbs he isn't really good for riding.

Chuck Williams said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.