Friday, August 26, 2005

Traffic Rushing By



Since last week, I have subscribed to a number of traffic exchanges in the blogosphere in the hope of bringing in more traffic to my site. Evidently, I have seen a tremendous increase in the number of hits this site has been getting.

I also now have a means to view other people's blogs from all over the world. Though there are a lot of not-so-interesting blogs out there (propaganda sites included), I have to admit that there have been sites that easily grab attention with their funny, heartwarming and/or thought-provoking entries.

What I am surprised about is how these blog exchanges have provided me comfort at a time when I most need it. I have been getting very warm wishes from bloggers for the speedy recovery of my father and I am extremely touched by their messages. I never knew blogging could be this good!

For those who still have not tried these blog traffic exchanges, I suggest you give it a try. It will open up a very interesting blog world out there!



You may also click on the other buttons found in the lower portion of the sidebar for other exchange sites.






Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Jude Mason said...

I've just been reading about your dad, I hope he keeps improving and is home soon. I lost my father over ten years ago so I know what it's like sitting and waiting for improvements, praying he'll be well. Good luck to you and your family, and tell your father you love him.